More C0D4G3

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

34

Well, to be more exact, 34.682241691. That's the percentage of the ARM CPU core I've re-written so far.
In the process, I've seen some atrocities that make me wonder how come this thing even runs on the PC. Due to this, I'm starting to think the GP2X will be perfectly capable of running GBA games, and maybe even have space for a turbo option. I'd have to see how much emulating the rest of the hardware costs, but I think it's safe to say the 200Mhz ARM will be able to run GBA games faster than a real GBA (because Pokemon is unbearable at the native speed). Let's wait and see.

As for my computer, I bought the video card but I couldn't get my hands on the mother board. The store had sold out. Bah. Hopefully later durin this week another one will show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home